Welcome to the willow neighborhood
The Willow neighborhood at Gardens Senior Living symbolizes flexibility, adaptability and endurance. Many see it as inspiring and symbolic of humans’ capability to withstand hardship, loss and difficult emotions. Thanks to its long life and the ease with which new trees can be rooted from cuttings, the willow tree is also seen as a survivor and symbol of rebirth.
What is Memory Care?
Memory Care communities are designed to provide a safe, structured environment with set routines to lower stress for people with dementia. Residents benefit from a nurturing and engaging environment, where they receive quality care from those trained in Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia and memory loss.
Life in Our
Memory Care Community
Here’s what to expect when transitioning
into Memory Care:
• A specialized care plan based on regular assessments
• Enriching neighborhood
• Security and wandering protection
• Help with daily living activities
• Respect and dignity for your loved one
• Personalized support, no matter the needs, for
the resident and the family
• Medication management
• Three fresh and nutritious meals
Contact Us Today!